87th Annual Statewide California Landscape Exhibition
For almost nine decades, the Santa Cruz Art League’s Statewide Landscape Exhibition has showcased the work of artists across the Golden State who depict California’s foothills, mountains, seashores, and deserts of the interior and coastal regions.
- Exhibition: August 11, Friday, to September 10, Sunday - 2017
- Reception: August 19, Saturday 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Entry Deadline: May 15, Monday (11:59pm) 2017
- Shipping Drop Off: August 3, Thursday & August 4, Friday
- Drop off: August 6, Sunday, 12-4pm & August 7, Monday, 2-4pm
- Pickup: September 10, Sunday, 4-6pm & September 11, Monday, 2-4pm
- Juried Show
- Open to artists of California, Juror will grant $2,000 in Awards.
- Entry fee paid to www.OnlineJuriedShows.com: Non-Refundable.
- Entry fee paid at: www.OnlineJuriedShows.com. Artists may submit up to 5 entries.
- SCAL Members - $35 for one entry, $10 for each additional entry up to 5.
- Non-Members - $40 for one entry, $10 for each additional entry up to 5.
- jpegs: 1920 pixels@72 dpi.
- Artists agree to donate 45% of any sale of work / 30% if SCAL Member, to Santa Cruz Art League (SCAL).
- Work requiring special handling is to be installed & removed by artist.
- No work may be substituted or exchanged for any reason.
- Work must be original, for sale, ready to install.
- Work should arrive on required dates/there is a $5 a day Late Pickup fee.
- Shipped entries must have a Prepaid Return Shipping Label (UPS & FedEx) & a $20 check for unpacking/repacking fee per box.
- At Drop Off, staff will need 1 label for each art piece and Artist Bio.
- Please bring finger foods for the Reception.
Post a Comment