Get lost in space with ARCANUM,
the 2020 Queer|Art Annual Exhibition, plus much more...
Oh, first off: VOTE!
Now that we got that out of the way... Phew! October was a busy one for the Queer|Art fam–we celebrated our 2019-2020 Queer|Art|Mentorship Fellows, as well as Julie Tolentino and Yulan Grant as the winners of the 2020 Queer|Art Prize, at the QAM Annual Party, and launched ARCANUM, the Queer|Art Annual Exhibition.
For November, take your time exploring the wild and immersive world the artists have created, and join them for four events throughout the month, both in person and online (November 7th, 14th, 19th, 21st - more info below!).
- Drowsenberg, a new chilling/thrilling camp offering by 2011-2012 QAM Fellow Justin Sayre, streams November 1st
- Two group exhibitions featuring 2013-2014 QAM Fellow GOODW.Y.N
- New work by 2019-2020 QAM Fellow Raja Feather Kelly, in collaboration with Madeleine George
- Work by 2016-2017 QAM Fellow Rodrigo Moreira in The Immigrant Artist Biennial
- This is an Address, a short film by 2012-2013 QAM Fellow Sasha Wortzel, now streaming on Field of Vision
- New streaming episodes directed by QAM Mentors: Netflix's Grand Army (two episodes directed by Silas Howard) and HBO Max's Equal (episode directed by Kimberly Reed)
More on these, online-accessible works, and November events below!
- Evan Scott, Newsletter Editor
Post a Comment